Tuesday, August 21, 2012

When You Give a Three-Year-Old a Camera

Yesterday, my three year old daughter asked if she could use the weather app on my iPhone. Now, granted, I think she just wanted to get in the request before her older brother Kerm did. But I was tickled that she asked, so I handed the phone back to her. Unbeknownst to me, she not only knew how to locate the camera function, she decided to use it. Now, I've blogged about Kerm and Little Brother's love of photography before, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that their little sister enjoys taking pictures too. But what I think is fascinating about young photographers is the truly unique perspective that they bring to their art. You can learn a lot about a child by looking at his or her photographs. Princess Twinkle set out to capture the view of rain from her car seat. These are some of the pictures that she took today.
Perhaps I was driving a little fast here ...

No comments: