Friday, October 17, 2008

Website of the Week: ZooBorns

Newborn Black Bear Cubs
Photo credit: Mark Betram, Yukon Flats National Wildlife Refuge

Are you looking for adorable pictures of newborn wildlife? Drop by ZooBorns, a brand-new website from the minds behind Zooillogix. According to their website, "ZooBorns brings you the newest and cutest exotic animal babies from zoos and aquariums around the world." What a great idea!

ZooBorns already has pictures up of nineteen kinds of animal babies, with plenty more to come. The Red Panda Cubs might be cute, but my favorite is the tiny pink Six-Banded Armadillo (I wonder if that picture shows baby Beauregard or Ed?) .

Got a photo or video of baby wildlife to share? Be sure to check out ZooBorns' Submission Policy.

2 comments:

tws1615 said...

I enjoy your blog and I would like to send you updates regarding similar important issues. May I please have your contact information? Thanks.

jublke said...

Hi tws1615! Thanks for the nice words. You (and everyone else) can reach me at jublke (at) gmail (dot) com.